We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Friday, December 18, 2015

Let's Finish Free

Last week I posted my 10th post since I have started blogging again. Over the last 10 weeks there have been so many truths, revelations, and tools shared that helped me to overcome my own challenges. Every time I proofread my posts I was challenged once again by my own words. I hope they have challenged you as well and I hope you have found hope and freedom.


As I went back and forth on what to write this week I truly felt like so much good has already been said. And let’s be real, we’re busy. The holiday’s are busy. It’s hard to even think about focusing on anything when there is so much to be done, so many places to be, so many end of year due dates, etc. But how sweet is it in the midst of these busy seasons when we get a picture of what really matters again. That God cares for us, that we don’t have to worry, that we are called to greater things, and there’s nothing we’re facing that can separate us from His love.


So instead of writing something new I felt like that best thing I could do for myself and for all of you is to just revisit what I’ve learned this year. Remember the victories and walk into the new year with the reality of hope. So starting tomorrow I will start a 13 day devotional with you.


My very first post was titled “Come Walk With Me”. I called it this because that’s how I see the purpose of this blog...you and me walking through this life, embracing all of it's blessings and struggles, together.


So let’s finish out this year feeling free. Because that’s what we are. And it doesn’t always feel like it but by taking time to remember the victories, remember the truths, rebuke the lies, and believe the best about ourselves and our Lord maybe we can walk into 2016 with our hearts full, spirits high, and our hope restored.

The best is yet to come! I can't wait for tomorrow! Trust me, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this with you. I need it just as much as the next. By 9:00 am every morning from now until the end of the year I will post a short devotional. I'll of course share it on social media as well so you all can access it easily! In the midst of this seasons busyness I hope you find time to spend with God and refresh your souls as they year comes to an end and new beginnings are ahead.

Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment