We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Monday, December 21, 2015

Finish Free Devotional - Day 3 of 13


The Game’s not over.

Scripture
James 1:2-4,12

Prayer
Father God, thank you that we are not defined by one moment. Thank you that every moment is a new chance to make the right decision, to persevere, and to move toward you. Although we fall short it does not keep us from your promises and for your grace I am so grateful. Be with us as we end this year and start a new one. Help us to see that our future is not decided by our past or present but by your word. May our lives be a testament of your victory. Instill courage in us to keep walking forward. Be our strength and be our hope! Lord, I invite you into my life, and I ask you to be my help as I am believing to overcome the challenges this year as brought me and I look forward to the blessings ahead of me. I love you so much God!
In Your Son's Name, Amen

Thoughts
No matter what you have faced this year, whether it was your best year yet or a year paired with your greatest challenges and heartbreaks, you’re game is not over. You are still in the midst of the purpose you have been called to on this earth and there in no greater time than now to keep walking, start walking for the first time, or get back on track with believing the best about yourself and the Lord. We must hold our heads high and know that no matter what we have faced in the past or are currently dealing with can determine what the future holds for us. Like I said weeks ago in a post. It is time for your comeback. Now is not the time to give up but the time to persevere.

Questions
Where in your life do you feel like you are “losing the game”?
How can you let God into those areas of your life?
What are times in your life where you have turned it around and experienced a comeback?
How have your mishaps this year made you stronger? 

Challenge 
Find hope in the fact that the game is not over and you still have an opportunity to live the life that you desire. Make small steps. Believe you can do it. Let God off the bench to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment