We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finish Free Devotional - Day 13 of 13

Prayer
Father God, help me to fix my eyes on you. I want to end this year dwelling on the things that you’ve done already and on the God that I know you are. You have always been there for me, you are my rock, and I choose today to believe that just as you have never left my side before you won’t in 2016. I cast any worry of the year to come on you Lord. I praise you because you are my provider and my protector just as you’ve always been. You are working all things together for my good and even when a trial may arise I will know it is for your glory. You are a good good and you love me. You care about me and you want to see me succeed. I don’t have to worry about failing in 2016 as long as I am seeking you. Thank you Lord for being my guide and my counsel and thank you for giving me another year and another chance to live out your will. I pray for fearlessness Lord. I pray for freedom.
In Jesus’ Name
Amen

Verses
Philippians 4:8-9

Thoughts
Here it is, the last day of the year. Let us feel refreshed and excited. This is a time where either you can experience the peace of God in knowing there is greatness ahead or anxiety in fear that your struggles are coming with you and new ones may even pop up. The fear of failure is toxic. Let us today not dwell on things that have not even come but let us rejoice in the things God is going to do for us. We have to stop imagining things to work out for the worse. What we put our mind to determines everything and if we can get this right we can experience the peace of God. Focus your thoughts on freedom, joy, peace, victory, and abundance. You serve a good God and He is working everything, the good and the bad, together for your good. No matter what challenges come your way the blessings will be greater as long as you believe in the best. Make it easy for the Lord to bless you by taking captive your negative thoughts and opening your heart. The best is yet to come.

Questions
What is still worrying you about 2016?
How can you shift your thoughts about those things?
What are some go to thoughts or verses you can dwell on when you are feeling anxious?
How has God proven himself to you in the past that you can think of for the future?

Challenge
End negative thinking. Dwell on the goodness of God. Experience His peace.
Embrace the new year believing the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment