We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Saturday, December 19, 2015

Finish Free Devotional - Day 2 of 13

Called to Abundance

Prayer
Lord, I thank you so much for who you are. Thank you for always being there for me. Father I am sorry for the times that I have felt so lonely or in need when the whole time you were there offering me your hand the entire time. Thank you that you don't want to just be worshiped but you want to be in a relationship with me. I pray that I can experience the fullness of life you promised. And even in the craziness of this year you have filled me up in ways that nothing else could. For this I am so grateful!
In your Son's name, Amen. 

Verses
Ephesians 3:14-21

Thoughts
It hurts to feel alone, it hurts to feel unwhole. There may have been times this year when you experienced this or you may feel it now. The knowing that there could be something more to the life you're living can be taunting. God offers the fullness of life but we must be connected to Him. We must allow Him the room in our lives to move and challenge us. Our God is active and He is surely alive. He is with you and He is calling you. His desire is for you to experience the fullness He offers when you are in relationship with Him.

Questions
What areas of your life are currently closed off to God?
Are you spending quality time with Him?
Are you allowing Him to lead you through your everyday life?
Are you believing the lies that you are alone or without when you have a God that says he can supply all our needs?

Challenge
Enter this year in a surrendered and open relationship with the Lord. Spend quality time with Him and give him the opportunity to lead you into the fullness He promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment