We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Friday, December 25, 2015

Finish Free Devotional - Day 7 of 13

Come Let Us Adore Him

Prayer
Father God, we come to you humbled this morning. Humbled that you came to this earth through the birth of Jesus to save us. Lord there is nothing that we’re going through or no sacrifice we have had to make this year that compares to the Gift you gave to us in the sacrifice of your son. You endured every pain so that we may be healed. You gave it all to us because you love us. Father I pray that this day we can just love on you, be grateful for you, and ultimately just adore you. We love you Lord.
In Your Son’s Holy Name, Amen

Verses
Psalm 95

Thoughts
It’s Christmas Morning. God bore His word in the form of His only Son to teach the nature of our all loving, comforting, gracious Lord on this earth. He came to endure the ultimate pain so that we one day would be healed. God loves you that much. No sacrifice you experienced this year, no pain you took on, compares to the pain and sacrifice Jesus experienced on the cross and resurrection. He was born on this day to one day take on the pain that would birth the promise of redemption, healing, comfort, love, joy, peace, and hope in our lives. He came to save us. Let us today adore Him. Not only feel His love but love him in return. For is a Great God.

Challenge
Take today to set your struggles aside. His promise is greater than your pain. 
Let us focus on His goodness, let us adore Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment