We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

100 Days to Go!

Well Everyone! The 100th day has come!! In 100 more days I will be waking up to the reality of our wedding day! I will say good morning to my girls, relax with them, pray with them, and practice BREATHING with them haha as I know my nerves will be outrageous!

Im sure we will have a bridal luncheon, I will head of to get my hair and make up done and then arrive back at the church for the official time to get ready. To put on my dress, not just for fun or for a fitting, but to be presented to my Groom for the first time. To be surrounded by my bridesmaids, mother, mother in laws, grandparents and my father. Helping me to prepare for the ceremony and become the most beautiful bride I can be.

We'll take pictures...this will be fun! Then we'll return back to the room for our final touchups. All the guys including my sweet Nic will be somewhere close by but unseen getting ready too. The girls will say their last prayers over me before I walk down the aisle and then they will scurry off to be in their places to walk down the aisle before me. Then I will be there....just me..and my wonderful father. What a sweet moment. We'll approach the doors and when the music ques the two of us will step our amongst the crowd. Face to face with my love for the first time on this 100th day away.

Marriage is so beautiful and so are weddings. In 100 days it will no doubt be the best day of my life. Nothing can or ever will touch it. No relationship here on earth will top the relationship I have with my husband and no day will top the day I get to marry him.

We'll cry, exchange our vows, worship God, pray together, be blessed, and kiss for the first time as husband and wife....then....

It's time to CELEBRATE wih all our friends and family! Ah, I can not wait for these 100 days to go by. I am thankful for the time to prepare but I will also be thankful with July 15, 2011 is finally here!

Thanks for joining me in excitement today! Love you all so much,

Kira

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Tears just came to my eyes imagining all this. I can NOT wait to be there for ALL of this. Every single moment, every prayer, every memory and every picture. I love you so much and I'm thankful for our friendship. This is going to be the most wonderful day. Take it all in. It goes by so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I can't wait and I am soooo excited to celebrate with you on your special day!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete