We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Overwhelmed with Joy by Great People

Have you ever had an experience where out of no where the realization of the Lord's blessing just crashes over you like a refreshing wave of grace?! Well as Nic and I have gone through who to invite to our wedding that is exactly what has happened to me. We have personally been able to sit and reflect on the people in our lives. The people we love and the people who love us! The numbers are unbelievable and we could not be more grateful for the friends the Lord has given us and the community of people that he has placed in our lives to love and to be loved by.

Not only has this wave of grace hit me but it has frustrated me. If only I could have 400 guests at our wedding it would be perfect! But there is just no way. I truly believe that any one that I want to be at our wedding should be able to come but unfortunately it cost money to put together a wedding and the total grows with every sweet person that is able to be a part of our special day. It is truly saddening.

But more than anything I am grateful for the realization the Lord has given me. From coast to coast I feel supported and loved. God is so good isn't He? The presence of a person is the closest we will ever get to a tangible piece of the Lord here on earth, as we, as humans, have been made in the image of Christ. More beautiful than any sunset, mountain view, rainbow, or starlit sky is the beauty of a person: a vessel that carries the Spirit of God. We come in contact with them daily but fail to realize their importance, not just to us, but to God.

To all the people in our lives, we love you so much. From the people we grew up with and shared love with us in our childhoods to the people we are able to share life with now, Thank you! We pray blessing over you all as we have been so blessed by you!

Truly overwhelmed.... :)
Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment