We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Friday, July 8, 2011

7 days aka A WEEK!!!



Okay guys...we are finally rollin!

#1. I got to take my dress home today :) It is finally fixed. It is not in its original state but it still looks fabulous! I can not wait to debut it!! It fits perfect and we are finally good to go! Now I have to decide how to wear my hair! I want it down but it kinda looks better with the dress if it is UP. My mom and I are going to have a hair night sometime this weekend so we can figure out what we will do with our hair. Such a hard decision.

#2. We went to the venue for our last look around before the big day. We made sure everything was going to be able to go into place and made sure we had written down all the things we need to rent. It went really well and we had already had pretty much everything covered. The place is going to be really pretty, Im excited. Although, for some reason the venue has a skate park during the day and while we were there today there was a skate boarder practicing is tricks the whole time. More than anything I was just scared I was going to witness him brake a bone and I was pretty much going to flip out. But he didn't but he was limping by the time we left.

Other than these two things, a trip to the mall, a lunch with my parents, and a trip to Michaels (I think we have bought out the entire store so far) was all we did. At home we have been organizing things, I have been working on the seating charts and getting things in order. It is coming together slowly but surely! I feel really good about it but like I said I just have to keep truckin through it. Sunday was my goal to have most things done and it is only a couple days away.

PS. I have been living at the beach for 6 days now and have yet to see the ocean. I would say that is dedication to my wedding duties haha but next week I can guarantee I will see it at least once before the wedding :)

On another note I have had some requests to put some pictures of Piper up! She is growing fast and is as feisty as ever! She is still my sweetheart though and as cute as can be! Today we took her for a walk and she did SO good! She did not bark at a single dog and she just trotted along. On our way back to the house she pulled me all the way back to the house and knew exactly where she was going! She is only 11 weeks old but is the smartest lil thing. But here are some pictures of Piper that I took today...she was modeling for ya'll.






Look at the pretty sky on our walk...it was such a beautiful summer night!

This was piper after the walk...POOPED :)

Love you guys!

Kira Vithalani

2 comments:

  1. yay for one week!!!...now 6 days! I'm so happy everything is coming together for you, especially taking your dress home! Can't wait to celebrate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UP UP UP!!!! your dog is SOOO cute!! love you!

    ReplyDelete