We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

6 days to go!

Well I think it would be a good idea for me to stop writing these right before I go to bed. I am very very tired so unfortunately this will probably be a short post. Maybe tomorrow I will take some time during the day and tell you all the gushy things I feel in my heart toward getting married. Tonight I simply do not have the energy.

But I am tired for good reason. My parents and I worked hard today!! We finished all the centerpieces! I have toiled with the idea of posting a picture of them because they are seriously GORGEOUS but I don't want to ruin the surprise for those of you that are coming to the wedding. I truly think we are going to have a beautiful wedding. Everything is going to look so good together! My mom and I sat on the floor all day and put together flower arrangements, cut stems, taped them all together and stuffed vases.

At the end of the day I was able to start working on the programs and I already have most of the cover pages printed out! We will finish those tomorrow! The seating arrangements are pretty much done and the final rental order was put in today. Before we know it the day will be here and everything is going to pay off! It has been a lot of hard work putting everything together and to be honest most the credit has to go to my parents! They have been awesome getting all of this together. Decorations are not my thing and I rarely have an opinion on it and they have really stepped it up and because of them I know that the wedding will be beyond beautiful. It is hard to even thing how I could ever repay them.

Tomorrow I am headed to church with Kendall and then I am back home to the workshop :) Tomorrow will be my last day of selling myself out to wedding things so I know I have to work hard to get everything done. Starting Monday the sun will be mixed into my days and the relaxing will begin!

Good Night for now! Everyday I get so much more excited! So far I am still sleeping good, pray for that to continue :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment