We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 MORE DAYS!

Well, here I am! 3 days till the wedding and pretty much finished with all of my duties and not to mention I am sitting here waiting on my future hubby to walk through the door :)

I am actually very tired for once and this is the night I actually have to stay awake, haha go figure! But who wouldn't want to stay awake to greet their man at the door when you have not seen him in 2 weeks and you get to marry him in 3 days! I am seriously so excited! I have almost reached the point of being speechless about the upcoming days.

Honestly, I feel as if I am living in a dream. Or like I am planning and doing all this work for someone else. It is funny because every time I am in a wedding and I watch the bride put on their pretty wedding dress I can not imagine myself in that place. I have never imagined that it was possible for it to actually be me. It is a picture, a feeling, a reality, I have yet to grasp even in watching other people go before me. But it is true and I really am getting married and it really is going to be awesome. I already feel the sadness of when the day will be over. I know that I will always long to relive it. But I can not be sad about that now because I still have a whole wedding day and 2 days leading up to it to soak in and enjoy!

I am officially ready to sit back and relax, I know I said I was going to start doing that on Monday but that did not end up being the case, although I did lay out for about 2 hours yesterday. But good news, my maid of honor and most wonderful cousin Lenza arrived today and she will be able to kinda take over all that is left in order to allow Nic and I to venture out and relax. Tomorrow night we are going on our last date as a unmarried couple. I can not wait to tell you about it!

But I am going to get a few more things done and continue to wait for Nic. He is only about 30 minutes away :)

I love you all so much! Your excitement and hype for the wedding has blessed me so much and has increased my own excitement for the big day! What a blessing for you all to be excited too!

Good Night!
Kira Vithalani

1 comment:

  1. I can NOT wait for your next blog post...because it will mean you are back from your honeymoon!! Hope you are having the most wonderful time with your husband. :) Every part of your wedding was beautiful and I was so honored to be a part fo it. Love You

    ReplyDelete