We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Houses & Puppies


Happy Sunday :)

After a good lunch of leftovers from eating out this weekend and a good nap I am just resting before I decide to get up off the couch and clean! I have had a great weekend and I would have to say that the best part was the fact that Nic and I signed a lease on our new place!! I am so excited about it. Most of the places we have looked at so far have been really unpresentable. When looking for an affordable price range you never really know what you are going to get, especially when you are also looking for a place that accepts pets. It has been difficult to find a great place in this little town but we finally did. The place is brand new, we have our own private deck, a little yard for the puppy we don't have yet :) and 2 bedrooms, a washer and dryer and the biggest plus for me...a DISHWASHER! I have gone all year with out a dishwasher and I can honestly say that I have not gotten used to it. I just do not like dishes. I try but it just doesn't work for me haha. I told Nic that I truly believed this dishwasher would prevent us from a lot of first year disagreements...I was partially kidding ;)


We signed the lease on Saturday, put down our deposit, and took lots of pictures so I can stare at them in the next month and imagine how I am going to decorate everything! How fun! I still can not believe we are getting married and will be living in the same house. It is very surreal but I am so ready for it!

Now we just have to find the next member of our little family. Our puppy! I have found a breeder I want to buy from but the litter will be ready to go home before the wedding and I am really just trying to make sure that I am fully ready to take that on before hand. I think I am but I am just trying to be as smart as possible. I would say we will 80% get this puppy and guess what....it was born this week! When the breeder emailed me to tell me they were born I was so excited! (I am already a little emotionally attached, can you tell :) )

Look how sweet these little things are...and look how beautiful the mommy is! Don't you think I need one of these lil boogers?!




I will let you know when I finally put down the deposit, hopefully I can bring myself to do it! But for now I am going to get up, do dishes, put a way clothes and get ready for another awesome week.

I hope you all find lots of rest and refreshment on this beautiful sunday!!

Love,
Kira

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love this post and all your exciting news!! Can't wait to hang out with you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! This is so exciting and I'm incredibly excited for you!!!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete