We've all been resistant to stepping out in faith. We've all let fear hold us back.
On this blog you'll find real life revelations and stories from an imperfect woman, wife, mother, and friend who lives with a daily desire to experience healing for where I've missed the mark, joy where I've felt lonely, to be fulfilled where I've felt without, and ultimately live the abundant and secure life that Christ has called me to. I want to live fearlessly for my God...trust in Him fully...and do what he's asked me without hesitation . I know I'm not alone and my hope is we can walk together, overcome our strongholds, and embrace a life unafraid as we walk with our Lord.


Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I got it" - God

Well the Lord speaks again :) I really believe I am in a season of maturing and increasing as I am preparing to go into marriage. I have recently learned so much about prioritizing life according to operating out of a family/marriage mindset instead of a individual mindset. You got to hear a lot about that a few posts back. Well yesterday the Lord was showing me just how big He is!

Isn't it ridiculous how we forget sometimes that God is God! He is the maker and Creator of this earth. He has promised his blessing over us and he takes delight in seeing us prosper. His word is TRUTH! And when you read his word you will begin to realize what he has said about you and how you should live your life abundantly here on earth and when you have the revelation that it is TRUE it will blow your mind.

I am going to take a moment on this blog post to declare the word of God over my own life. I hope it inspires you to do the same. I would say that 99.99% of people that have talked about their marriage or given us advice about marriage have made it seem like we would financially go through a terrible time in the beginning. The Lord convicted me strong of this thinking. No where in the bible does it say that in your first year of marriage you will starve. But it says that...

"Praise the LORD. Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever." Psalm 112:1-3

"Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine." Proverbs 3:9-10

"The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it." Proverbs 10:22

"This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17

"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:7-8


AND FOR MY GRAND ENDING....

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the LORD Almighty." Malachi 3:10-11


The Lord goes as far to say TEST ME IN THIS!! If you bring him your first fruits he will open the FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN and pour out SO MUCH blessing that there will not be room enough to store it!

You may think I am being ignorant to the possibility that we may not always have enough for everything. But yesterday when that thought also crept into my mind the Lord said...."Kira...stop planning for lack and start planning for abundance." If we plan for lack we will get it! But if we leave room for the Lord to bless us he will fill it.

There is a key word in what the Lord said to me....PLAN! When you know how to handle the blessing and you are mature enough to cherish it and to not abuse it the Lord will give it. I am not ignorant because I have FAITH in God to prosper my future husband and I. I am blessed to know that if I plan well the Lord will show off the truth of his word. And as Nic and I move forward into the unknown and unseen of where our money will come from in the next season I can tell you one thing...the Lord is my supplier and he can do above and beyond my own understanding. I refuse to plan for lack I allow my FAITH TO ARISE in believing God for exactly who He is...GOD!

When I received this revelation I received it in the financial realm but it really goes for everything! The Lord has promised us SO MUCH GOOD! Declare His word over your life, give back to him your first fruits, and let his Glory rise!

Our God is Faithful!

I love you,
Kira

1 comment:

  1. God IS so good! He provides everything that we need! We should come expectant and know that He has plans for us to prosper! Thank you for the encouragement!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete